Snape, Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

Favorite Snape Moments

4 posters

Go down

Favorite Snape Moments Empty Favorite Snape Moments

Post by Marissa The Monster Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Mine definetly has to be from The Half Blood Prince. When they're at Slughorn's party and Snape says that he has a message from Dumbledore, I love the way he speaks and says traveling. But the best part is when Harry asks him where he is traveling. Snape just stares at him and sharply walks away. I love it!
Marissa The Monster
Marissa The Monster
First Year

Back to top Go down

Favorite Snape Moments Empty Re: Favorite Snape Moments

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:02 am

Oh, hmm.. well, off the top of my head(cause I have so many XD ), Snape during the study hall scene in 'The Goblet of Fire'..and, the dueling scene with Lockhart.
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmare Serenade Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:02 am

I love every scene with even a wink of a glimpse of Snape in it. And I agree - that scene in Half-Blood Prince at Slughorn's party, how he just smoothly cuts Harry off like that - classic. I also like the duel scene with Lockhart and the moments from Goblet of Fire where the camera really focuses on him.
*I like the scene where he's staring distractedly at the floating candles while Dumbledore is speaking (in the 3rd one, I believe?)- totally in another world, and reminds me so much of a cat, and I love cats. =^.^=
*I love the scene where he tries to hide his cut leg from Harry in the Sorcerer's Stone because it is the only time we EVER get to see more than just his black robes if you know what I mean... Wink
*Oh! - and I adore the very initial scene of Snape talking to Quirrell: the way he looks meaningfully at Harry like that - because he sees Lily's eyes first.
*The part where he dives in front of Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the 3rd movie to shield them from the werewolf.
*The part where he storms into the room, shutting all the windows and, well, everything after that.
*The part in HBP where he motions for Harry not to make a sound as he silently goes to kill Dumbledore.
*I both love and hate every part in the final DH movie with him in it: hate it because it's so ****** sad and I really hate crying, but love it because Rickman plays his part so captivatingly well.
*The scenes where he pins Quirrell, Malfoy, and whoever else against the wall. That's just hot.
*And obviously the scene from my sig. I wish I could find a clip/image of the part in the 1st movie where Snape tries to suppress a real smile after he saves Harry from the curse in his first Quidditch game. He slyly looks around as if ashamed to be caught smiling; yet we know he's truly happy that he saved Harry. It's so cute. Wink
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester25 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Melusine Hardbroom wrote:Oh, hmm.. well, off the top of my head(cause I have so many XD ), Snape during the study hall scene in 'The Goblet of Fire'..and, the dueling scene with Lockhart.
I was thinking about the Study Hall scene myself. Smile
Jester25
Jester25
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmare Serenade Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Knightmare Serenade wrote:
*I like the scene where he's staring distractedly at the floating candles while Dumbledore is speaking (in the 3rd one, I believe?)- totally in another world, and reminds me so much of a cat, and I love cats. =^.^=

I just realized - this scene's from the 1st HP, not the 3rd. My bad....
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down