Snape, Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

Snape Shipping and Slash?

+2
Marissa The Monster
[My 9th Doctor]
6 posters

Go down

Snape Shipping and Slash? Empty Snape Shipping and Slash?

Post by [My 9th Doctor] Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Now, I know that all of us would love Severus to ourselves, but surely you indulge in some form of Snape shipping. So...what do you like?

Are you a Severus/Lily fan? Love Snape with the object of his undying (er...scratch the "un") love?

Or do you take the slash route? I know a lot of fans of Snape/Lucius, which is pretty hot imho.

I also kind of like Lupin/Snape, though it is more obscure.

I know there are also people who are big fans of Snape/Harry and Snape/Hermione. I'm not a huge fan of the student/teacher ships anymore (though I used to be a big Snarry fangirl)...but at the same time, if I was a Hogwarts student, I'd want to have Snape, so I can't really discriminate. DX

Thoughts? Comments?
[My 9th Doctor]
[My 9th Doctor]
Second Year
Second Year

http://twitter.com/#!/chelsina_mina

Back to top Go down

Snape Shipping and Slash? Empty Re: Snape Shipping and Slash?

Post by Marissa The Monster Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:36 pm

I'm with you on the Remus and Severus part. Mostly because I love him so much, I can't picture him with another woman (lol I think I'm going mad) so I picture him with another man. I just happen to be in love with that man also.
Marissa The Monster
Marissa The Monster
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:55 am

I'm a Snanger 'shipper Very Happy Tho I prefer SS/HG Post Hogwarts over SS/HG during Hermione's last years at Hogwarts(unless those are well done and nothing with Hermione younger than 17.. o_O )

Then I also like Snape/Original Character stories. I've read some really good ones out there.

Not that much into slash,really, especially Snarry.. >_< Sorry, just not. But I could be tempted into reading Severus/Lucius... Wink *fans self*
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Star The Kitten =3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:19 pm

I actually prefer Snape/James over him and Lupin. I like him with Lucius as well. I love anything with the Malfoys, though.. >_<
Star The Kitten =3
Star The Kitten =3
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester25 Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Well truthfully I don't really think about it that much, but I like the Lily and Snape pairing... and at one point I liked Snape and Hermione... but that was awhile back. I just read a few... well written fanfics at the time. lol
Jester25
Jester25
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmare Serenade Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:09 am

Snape and Lily, to be sure. Smile The whole teacher+student thing can be kind of hot, though completely forbidden, which I guess is what makes it hot - but the homoerotic Snape pairing...? o_O No. I love Lupin. I love Lucius. Just not together. But that's just me.
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester25 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:16 am

Knightmare Serenade wrote:Snape and Lily, to be sure. Smile The whole teacher+student thing can be kind of hot, though completely forbidden, which I guess is what makes it hot - but the homoerotic Snape pairing...? o_O No. I love Lupin. I love Lucius. Just not together. But that's just me.
Yeah I agree... and I may get flamed from a few people on the board for saying this... but the best way that I know how to phrase this is... But I am not a big fan of "yaoi" as some people would call it... and yes I know it's an anime term... not the point though. But hey everyone (including me) will like what they want to like.

Anyway... Lupin is my favorite character... and I like Lucius too.
and ask for the whole student-teacher pairings... I agree with that too. I like the whole forbidden love thing... and if the fanfic (or whatever else it may be) is done right, then it can be a good story to read... in some cases... depends on what the readers like to read too.
Jester25
Jester25
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down