Snape, Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

Halloween!

2 posters

Go down

Halloween! Empty Halloween!

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:07 pm

I know it's kinda early to be talking about it...but, the weather is changing, and it's reminding me more and more of October weather. Plus, seeing some stores starting to put out Halloween-y stuff always puts me in the mood for Halloween.

Anyone got Halloween plans?

I'm thinking half-way seriously of having a Harry Potter-themed party this year, and letting my daughter invite some friends over maybe, plus having a friend over of mine--just gotta think of decorations and food.. and if I can afford it.. Shocked But if anything, I could still have a generic sort of party: snacks, decorations(I have a TON of stuff from past years that I've collected) and showing some fun scary movies.

I can't wait!
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Halloween! Empty Re: Halloween!

Post by Knightmare Serenade Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Man! It sounds like you're gonna have fun! My mom and I really, really want to find a masked event or costume party to go to or something, but everyone around here is so unfestive....Sad Maybe we could go downtown or something - except that my dad would never let us go alone. Alas, I have always loved Halloween! It's probably my closest second favorite holiday, after Christmas of course.
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmare Serenade Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:23 am

I'm seeing Halloween decorations up everywhere! It's making me so giddy. I can't wait to decorate. I've already done part of my room, but my mom thinks it's too early to start decorating the rest of the house yet.
We're planning to make our own old-fashioned, creepy-looking clown doll this year because my brother is terrified of clowns/dolls and we wanted to do a prank. We're gonna have it sitting in a rocking chair, with a piece of fishing line tied at the back of it so when you pull on it from a distance it'll look like it's rocking by itself, and we can control the speed and everything. And it'll be dark, which'll be even better.
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum