Snape, Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

Poll over at Gaia!

3 posters

Go down

Poll over at Gaia! Empty Poll over at Gaia!

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:03 pm

In my thread- Help me with name ideas for my Severus Snape fanboard?

Go vote please? Closes in 10 days! Thanks!
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Poll over at Gaia! Empty Re: Poll over at Gaia!

Post by Jester25 Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Well, I've never really been that great at coming up with names... but I do think that it would be cool to use a "the Half-Blood Prince" reference in the name. Maybe something like "The Prince of Slytherin" bad idea I know... but I was just using that as an example.
Jester25
Jester25
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:52 am

Jester25 wrote:Well, I've never really been that great at coming up with names... but I do think that it would be cool to use a "the Half-Blood Prince" reference in the name. Maybe something like "The Prince of Slytherin" bad idea I know... but I was just using that as an example.

Not bad at all. Maybe we could fit something like that in with one of the choices of the poll? For example-

~Sempiternal Snape~

The Prince of Slytherin

Sort of like that? On the banner the Prince of Slytherin could be kind of faded, maybe, ghostly like. I have Photoshop and a trial version of Paint Shop PhotoPro--and another one called Gimp..so I have a few graphics editing software to play around with ^_^

note- "Sempiternal Snape" is not a final choice! Very Happy Just used as an example only Wink
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmare Serenade Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Ooo - I likes the Prince of Slytherin idea! I like the use of both titles, with one as a sub-heading. Sounds and looks legit. Smile
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester25 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:22 am

Melusine Hardbroom wrote:
Not bad at all. Maybe we could fit something like that in with one of the choices of the poll? For example-

~Sempiternal Snape~

The Prince of Slytherin

Sort of like that? On the banner the Prince of Slytherin could be kind of faded, maybe, ghostly like. I have Photoshop and a trial version of Paint Shop PhotoPro--and another one called Gimp..so I have a few graphics editing software to play around with ^_^

note- "Sempiternal Snape" is not a final choice! Very Happy Just used as an example only Wink
Thanks! Smile That sounds like a good idea to me.
and when you do find out what the final title may be, I am looking forward to seeing the banner that you make for the forum. Because you did a good job with the last banner. Very Happy
Jester25
Jester25
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Knightmare Serenade wrote:Ooo - I likes the Prince of Slytherin idea! I like the use of both titles, with one as a sub-heading. Sounds and looks legit. Smile

Jester25 wrote:
Thanks! Smile That sounds like a good idea to me.
and when you do find out what the final title may be, I am looking forward to seeing the banner that you make for the forum. Because you did a good job with the last banner. Very Happy

Thanks for the support y'all =) and @ Jester- you're welcome. Also, Jester, thanks for the kind compliment--I'm never sure about my graphics(I'm my worst critic, doncha know.. lol) so it helps to hear compliments like that, means a lot. Wink I hope my next banner will look even better Very Happy cat
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester25 Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Melusine Hardbroom wrote:
Thanks for the support y'all =) and @ Jester- you're welcome. Also, Jester, thanks for the kind compliment--I'm never sure about my graphics(I'm my worst critic, doncha know.. lol) so it helps to hear compliments like that, means a lot. Wink I hope my next banner will look even better Very Happy cat
I know what you mean. I like drawing, and making fanvideos for a few things and I can honestly say that I am my own worst critic as well. I think that it's an artist thing to be honest. XD
Jester25
Jester25
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Well, everyone-- Snape,Everlasting seems to be the most popular choice. We have a winner, yes? cheers

Now to start changing things, making a new banner, etc.

Very Happy
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum