Snape, Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

Sorry to do this but...

2 posters

Go down

Sorry to do this but... Empty Sorry to do this but...

Post by [My 9th Doctor] Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 am

Okay...since this is a new board getting set up as well with established members, I was wondering if anyone would want to visit my friend Rachie's board.

It's new as well and has many places to discuss all aspects of Potter, as well as sorting, classes, common rooms, and roleplay. There are really only 5 of us active right now and we need some members before we can really do much of anything.

Sorry if I shouldn't advertise, but I just really felt like, as members of a new forum, you guys would understand.

If you would like to join, please shoot me a private message as, since I am a new member I am not allowed to post a link for 7 days.

[If you do join, you can say I referred you. My username is my9thdoctor there as well. It'll give me house points, but honestly if you don't want to that's fine too...I just want to get started with activity there so becoming a member would realistically be enough for me]
[My 9th Doctor]
[My 9th Doctor]
Second Year
Second Year

http://twitter.com/#!/chelsina_mina

Back to top Go down

Sorry to do this but... Empty Re: Sorry to do this but...

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 pm

[My 9th Doctor] wrote:Okay...since this is a new board getting set up as well with established members, I was wondering if anyone would want to visit my friend Rachie's board.

It's new as well and has many places to discuss all aspects of Potter, as well as sorting, classes, common rooms, and roleplay. There are really only 5 of us active right now and we need some members before we can really do much of anything.

Sorry if I shouldn't advertise, but I just really felt like, as members of a new forum, you guys would understand.

If you would like to join, please shoot me a private message as, since I am a new member I am not allowed to post a link for 7 days.

[If you do join, you can say I referred you. My username is my9thdoctor there as well. It'll give me house points, but honestly if you don't want to that's fine too...I just want to get started with activity there so becoming a member would realistically be enough for me]

I haven't really decided on advertising yet,but I'm thinking that as long as it's Harry Potter related(at least for now) it's okay. =) In fact-- if your friend wouldn't mind, maybe we could become affiliates? And sort of, if your friend wants to, advertise for each other or whatever? Specially since our boards are new, we could maybe help each other out?

Anyway, would love the link(just PM me)--the "no posting links" thing is a new security system set up by Forummotion(our lovely hosts) to keep spammers from drive by linking. Not that I believe any one memeber of this board would do that, it's a general sort of thing that spans all boards hosted by Forummotion. It's just to keep us safe from bad links. I *could* turn it off, but would rather not, you know?

Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum