Snape, Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

New Doctor Who Soon!

3 posters

Go down

New Doctor Who Soon! Empty New Doctor Who Soon!

Post by [My 9th Doctor] Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 am

Anyone else excited for "Let's Kill Hitler" coming up later this month? I'm calling Comcast later this week to make sure I add BBC America until all of the new Doctor Who episodes have gone on!

The 11th Doctor, Matt Smith, is probably my least favorite out of the new age doctors...I obviously love the 9th, and realistically David Tennant is SO amazing, it's pretty much tied with the 9th for me.

But really...you always remember your first Doctor and Christopher Eccleson was my first and my favorite (: (no I'm not totally old school and haven't seen the classic series...but I plan to watch them someday in my old age after I get married...both me and the fiancé love Who).

I am still excited though, Matt is growing on me and the plot at the end of "A Good Man Goes to War" was pretty sweet! And I really like Rory.

Any other fans? August 27th!
[My 9th Doctor]
[My 9th Doctor]
Second Year
Second Year

http://twitter.com/#!/chelsina_mina

Back to top Go down

New Doctor Who Soon! Empty Re: New Doctor Who Soon!

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 am

Well.... I don't have BBCAmerica(yet.. damn cable company didn't add that to my lineup package when I resubbed to them. Rolling Eyes (I'd had it before..) But I *have* seen a few eppys with Matt Smith. He's pretty good, tho I guess I'm more of a Tennant fan Very Happy (Me and my daughter would yell at the screen whenever Tennant was on, and say, "Oh my god, it's Barty Crouch Jr.! Run for your lives..!" Or, "don't trust him, it's Barty Crouch Jr, are you crazy?!?" Good times.)

I really do like the "new era" of Doctor Who, though at first I wasn't too sure about it. I'm seriously old school, heh. My first Doctor was Tom Baker. *sigh* That man has the kind of voice, much like Rickman's, that makes you melt allll over..

I really,REALLY gotta get BBCA now.. Crying or Very sad I'm missing all the good stuff going on!
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester25 Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:36 pm

I tried posting here earlier and the site redirected me and told me that it was under maintenance or something and erased what I had typed, so I'll retype it. lol.

Anyway. I am a Doctor who fan... I haven't watched the older series either, but I plan on it. I have seen most of the 9th Doctor's episodes, and all of the 10th Doctor's. But after the 11th Doctor came... I guess I was just used to David Tennant being the Doctor so Matt Smith isn't the same to me.

I started watching Doctor Who in High-school after a teacher/sci-fi club leader introduced me to the series, so David was the first Doctor that I seen. So that may be why. I've always heard that the first Doctor that you see is more than likely going to be your favorite Doctor... and I have found that to be true in most cases. Who knows why...

But the new episode sounds like it should be cool so I will try to watch it if I can.
Jester25
Jester25
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post by [My 9th Doctor] Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:11 am

Well...Tennant is a man-beast. He is day-um sexy like a boss, bro. Just saying. It's not hard for him to be anyone's favorite. Even the fans of the older series usually include him at least in their top 2 or 3. I love the 9th because you could tell he loved Rose, and the 10th...well he did love her, you knew it...it just was kind of a slap in the face after the 9th Doctor saved her with the kiss. ]:
[My 9th Doctor]
[My 9th Doctor]
Second Year
Second Year

http://twitter.com/#!/chelsina_mina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester25 Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 am

Bro? I'm a girl. But if that's not what you meant by that, it's fine either way. I was js is all.

But anyway, David Tennant was a great actor in general in my opinion. I liked his personality as the Doctor, and I also liked Rose too. Rose and the 10th Doctor went through a lot together.
Jester25
Jester25
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 am

I now have BBCAmerica...of course, I had to get another channel lineup package added to my already expensive cable bill >_< but by Merlin, I can catch up on Doctor Who goodness. *shakes fist*

LOL Very Happy
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum