Snape, Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

Rickman film seeks movie extras!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Rickman film seeks movie extras!!!! Empty Rickman film seeks movie extras!!!!

Post by Knightmare Serenade Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 pm

There is a film called CBGB that is being filmed in Savannah, GA, and they are looking for movie extras beginning Jun 12! It's mostly 70's themed stuff they're looking for, but yeah. Oh, did I mention the movie stars Alan Rickman and Rupert Grint? Yes - the Alan Rickman. You know how exciting it is to get to be in a movie with ALAN RICKMAN!!! What a Face *faints*
My brother's in movies, so why not me? - not that Rickman is my motive for auditioning or anything.... Razz Ahem, yes, where was I? Embarassed He's actually here, right now, walking around somewhere, and I can just "accidentally" bump into him any time! :XD
*Jealous fans start shooting nasty looks*

Last edited by Knightmare Serenade on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name change)
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Rickman film seeks movie extras!!!! Empty Re: Rickman film seeks movie extras!!!!

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Damn, and I missed this! I was offline then(internet er.. got cut off for a bit. long story)

Triple Damn! Sad

Update? Did you "accidentally" bump in to him??? Very Happy

Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rickman film seeks movie extras!!!! Empty Re: Rickman film seeks movie extras!!!!

Post by Knightmare Serenade Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 am

Melusine Hardbroom wrote:Damn, and I missed this! I was offline then(internet er.. got cut off for a bit. long story)

Triple Damn! Sad

Update? Did you "accidentally" bump in to him??? Very Happy

Haha! Unfortunately, no - not yet. My dad usually knows where all the action is so I'll ask him next time if he knows anything. In the meantime, I'm going to be on my guard 24/7 wherever I go. Dude - Alan Rickman HERE!?! *starts shopping for sexier outfits*
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:46 am

Knightmare Serenade wrote:
Haha! Unfortunately, no - not yet. My dad usually knows where all the action is so I'll ask him next time if he knows anything. In the meantime, I'm going to be on my guard 24/7 wherever I go. Dude - Alan Rickman HERE!?! *starts shopping for sexier outfits*

If you do see him or , "accidentally" bump into him, ask him if you can take his pic(well, if you have a camera around, natch, lol) and post it here! Very Happy Oh and tell him about the board! Heh love

I'm soooo jealous right now! Laughing
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmare Serenade Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 am

Melusine Hardbroom wrote:
Knightmare Serenade wrote:

If you do see him or , "accidentally" bump into him, ask him if you can take his pic(well, if you have a camera around, natch, lol) and post it here! Very Happy Oh and tell him about the board! Heh love

I'm soooo jealous right now! Laughing

Will do! Of course the one time I would happen to see him around would be when I DON'T have my camera with me... cause that's my luck. Neutral But you never know....
Either way, if I see him, trust me - I'm GOING to take a picture if I have to mug someone else to get it! Very Happy I'm sure he gets so much fan luv. I love you
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 am

OMG LOOK! Set photos! applause

Alan Rickman, Rupert Grint: Photos from CBGB filming (via SnitchSeeker.com )

God, Alan with curly hair.. an interesting look for him... Shocked And Rupert... he certainly looks different from his Harry Potter days.. neh? Very Happy (not sure what to think of Alan with curly hair... Suspect scratch Can't decide if I like that look yet or not. I'm hopeless,huh? lol! )
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmare Serenade Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:21 am

Melusine Hardbroom wrote:OMG LOOK! Set photos! applause

Alan Rickman, Rupert Grint: Photos from CBGB filming (via SnitchSeeker.com )

God, Alan with curly hair.. an interesting look for him... Shocked And Rupert... he certainly looks different from his Harry Potter days.. neh? Very Happy (not sure what to think of Alan with curly hair... Suspect scratch Can't decide if I like that look yet or not. I'm hopeless,huh? lol! )

Man, I think I like him in any look! Very Happy I'm such a weirdo.
My brother and his girlfriend saw them the other day at B&D Burgers! I don't know about Rickman, though, but they saw Rupert Grint and almost didn't recognize him because of the sunglasses. So maybe Rickman was there, too, and they just didn't recognize him. Ugh! That figures. They didn't even get a picture or anything! But they did show me a picture of some other guys that were there from popular TV shows and the movie Avatar and whatnot. It's like a fiesta of actors over here and I'm missing all this!!! Mad Of course, I live on the opposite side of the town, but still. Even when I'm out I don't see anybody.... So unfair! Sad

Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down