Snape, Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

How It Should Have Ended- Harry Potter

2 posters

Go down

How It Should Have Ended- Harry Potter Empty How It Should Have Ended- Harry Potter

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:18 pm

If you've never heard of, or ever watched the HISHE series at all, you're in for a treat(especially all you Snape lovers out there Very Happy )

Snape walkin

How It Should Have Ended- Harry Potter
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How It Should Have Ended- Harry Potter Empty Re: How It Should Have Ended- Harry Potter

Post by Knightmare Serenade Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:48 am

OMG - this is freakin hilarious. I had to suffocate my laughter lest I wake my family up at a quarter to 5a.m. I split my side when Snape says "Goodbye... children." And the parts with Dumbledore, especially when he introduces Professor Gandalf. And the whole thing! I could watch it over and over. Omg, this video.... lol!
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

How It Should Have Ended- Harry Potter Empty Re: How It Should Have Ended- Harry Potter

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 am

Knightmare Serenade wrote:OMG - this is freakin hilarious. I had to suffocate my laughter lest I wake my family up at a quarter to 5a.m. I split my side when Snape says "Goodbye... children." And the parts with Dumbledore, especially when he introduces Professor Gandalf. And the whole thing! I could watch it over and over. Omg, this video.... lol!
I know, right? Very Happy I started to shriek when I first saw it, and had to clap my hands over my mouth. Then I teared up a little, 'cause, JK could have saved him, if she'd wanted to. She could have found a way, regardless of "it would have made his sacrifice meaningless" or whatever people say about him dying. Bah! A cop-out and nothing more. That's why I'm so glad people have been fanficcing plausible ways for him to have survived Nagini's bites. Sad

This video, I love. Yes I'm so grateful to the guys behind HISHE so very much. They kept our Beloved Severus alive.
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down