Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

January 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

How is everyone?

Go down

How is everyone?

Post by Jester25 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:25 am

Okay, I know that I have been gone awhile... sorry about that. I got a new laptop for Christmas and I didn't have the link for this board, and I finally ran across it while lurking through the Harry Potter sub-forum on Gaia, so I thought that I would drop by and see how everyone is doing... Anyone get a new obsession or anything while I was gone?

But anyway, now that I have the link, hopefully I'll be online a bit more. If college doesn't keep me so busy... and my grandpa has cancer again, so he's going to be going through chemo and radiation and I'm going to try and help my grandparents out, when and where I can.
Jester25
Third Year
Third Year

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone?

Post by Knightmare Serenade on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Well... since you asked, I do so happen to have another obsession - named.... Robert Carlyle. There, I said it. I confess my guiltiness!
Seriously though, I wish you and your family good luck with everything, whatever happens. Happy thoughts. Smile

Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum