Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

March 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

Harry Potter World in Orlando, FL

Go down

Harry Potter World in Orlando, FL

Post by Knightmare Serenade on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 pm

So I met a girl at the drugstore who's going to the Harry Potter theme park either before or after this Thanksgiving (which was just a few days ago) - and she said the cast and crew were all supposed to be there giving autographs, pictures, and all that junk! Surprised Completely not fair! I mean, I am very happy that I at least got to go to the theme park. It was as fantastic as I had anticipated it would be! But to meet the cast and crew of Harry Potter!?!? That would have thrilled me to pieces! What a Face I can't believe it! It just irks me because we were JUST there over the summer and if only we had delayed our trip a bit longer, I could have met them myself. I could have gotten an autograph and picture with ALAN RICKMAN, DARNIT!!! Seriously, though, I wonder how the security manages to beat off all the psychotic, deranged, rabid fan girls.... (Yesh, I suppose that includes myself)... And how is Rickman not afraid to set himself out as fan-girl bait? - but then again, he IS the bravest man we ever knew. Still... if I were him, I'd be a little bit afraid.... who knows what we obsessed Snape groupies will do.... Twisted Evil
Alas. They supposedly make appearances every so often there, so I'll get another chance... someday. That's why I'm saving up my money now.... Hehehee.... Cool *Rickman runs for cover*

Fifth Year

Back to top Go down