Snape, Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

Severus Snape auditions- Roleplayoffs

2 posters

Go down

Severus Snape auditions- Roleplayoffs Empty Severus Snape auditions- Roleplayoffs

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:08 am

xXIHaveABulletInMyBrainXx
The Official Emily
Olivier de Sillègue-

Reply back to this mini-role play, thanks!

~*~IC

Melusine Hardbroom sighed as she graded her students parchments. She felt as if she had been doing this for hours. She was sitting at one of the tables in the teacher's lounge, with a comfortably warm fire burning behind her in the fireplace. She rubbed her eyes and stared some more at the papers. 'I need some tea,' she thought, and pushed the papers away from her slightly.

A sound behind her made her look around. It was the door opening behind her and a now familiar figure entering. Professor Snape glided in with his usual grace, nearly silent in his movements.

"Hello, Professor Snape. I'm about to send for tea. Would you like some too?" she asked, as she got up and approached the fireplace mantle where the elf-summoning bells were located. As she moved towards the fire place, she could feel his eyes on her and it made her shiver. In her short time at Hogwarts, she was trying to learn the moods and habits of her fellow professors, but with Snape, it was hard to tell what sort of mood he was in from day to day...

~*~ End IC

Now, wow me! Wink Very Happy
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Severus Snape auditions- Roleplayoffs Empty Re: Severus Snape auditions- Roleplayoffs

Post by OlivierDeSillègue Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to try out for the role. I've been years without doing rp, I might perhaps be out of shape, but I feel that writing a challenge such as Professor Snape just might be the thrill that I was looking for. On to my trial, then, without further ado. Smile

The eyes of the dark clad teacher fell upon the figure who had spoken thus, and his lean frame momentarily tense relaxed somewhat. He acknowledged her with a slight nod and waved his wand almost lazily, causing the flames to flare up higher in the marble fireplace.

"It would be welcome, thank you, Professor Hardbroom."

He promptly sat on a chair near the fireplace and unfurled a roll of parchment which he had brought with him, tucked underneath his arm. It was dry, somewhat flaky, and one corner of it seemed to have made too close an encounter with a fire. Without offering more attention to the young teacher, Snape started reading, his feet propped up towards the flame, a position which was hardly imaginable for one such as he.

Well, here it is. I wouldn't expect Snape to make much conversation, but I hope that it is a sufficient sample. Also, I apologize if there are any mistakes, my first language is French.
OlivierDeSillègue
OlivierDeSillègue
First Year

Back to top Go down

Severus Snape auditions- Roleplayoffs Empty Re: Severus Snape auditions- Roleplayoffs

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Thank you, Olivier =) (and your english is fine Wink )
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

Back to top Go down

Post by OlivierDeSillègue Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Thank you, Mélusine :3 Would you like continuing this little scenario? Embarassed I'm kind of curious as to what would happen next...
OlivierDeSillègue
OlivierDeSillègue
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 pm

OlivierDeSillègue wrote:Thank you, Mélusine :3 Would you like continuing this little scenario? Embarassed I'm kind of curious as to what would happen next...

Sure, we could do that =) Bear with me, it's been a REALLY long time since I last roleplayed, so I'm kind of rusty.. Very Happy

Anyway:

~IC

Melusine nodded her head, and picked up one of the bells. She rang it twice, and immediately a house-elf popped into the room.

"I being Dottie, Miss Professor. What can I be getting for you?" The house elf squeaked.

"Tea for two if you please. And an assortment of biscuits and things, if you wouldn't mind,"Melusine answered.

Dottie nodded and blinked out. Melusine returned to her seat, and with a small sigh, picked up one of the papers again. It was at a glance full of mistakes, for a third-year and she saw she'd have to use a lot of red-ink with this one. Her headache growing with each new mistake, she set it back down and rubbed her temples. She was only halfway through, but she needed a break. She got up again, and went back to the fireplace, rubbing her fingers together.

"I'll never get used to this cold," she murmured, not really thinking about her companion at the moment. This was her first teaching post and she wanted to do a good job, but she already felt as if she was failing...

~End IC
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down