Snape, Everlasting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Snape, Everlasting on your social bookmarking website

Public Polls

Allow me to introduce...

2 posters

Go down

Allow me to introduce... Empty Allow me to introduce...

Post by Knightmare Serenade Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Me. I realize I haven't actually "introduced" myself to everyone on here, so first off: I'm Knightmare Serenade, and Keeper of Severus's Soul. I love you You can call me Knightmare for short if you wish. I won't give my real name - ever. I won't give my real age, either, though I will say that I am well over 18, but under 30.
I'm a really "artsy" person.
I love books (I'm very anti-Nook/Kindle/eBook). I'm old-fashioned. I prefer real books with paper pages you can actually smell and feel and flip through. *audience gives weird looks*
I love nineteenth century British literature.
I love vampires (em, I mean - real vampires...). Wink
I love Severus Snape (in case it's not obvious enough).

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but feel free to ask (as long as it's not too personal)! Smile
Knightmare Serenade
Knightmare Serenade
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Allow me to introduce... Empty Re: Allow me to introduce...

Post by Melusine Hardbroom Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Knightmare Serenade wrote:Me. I realize I haven't actually "introduced" myself to everyone on here, so first off: I'm Knightmare Serenade, and Keeper of Severus's Soul. I love you You can call me Knightmare for short if you wish. I won't give my real name - ever. I won't give my real age, either, though I will say that I am well over 18, but under 30.
I'm a really "artsy" person.
I love books (I'm very anti-Nook/Kindle/eBook). I'm old-fashioned. I prefer real books with paper pages you can actually smell and feel and flip through. *audience gives weird looks*
I love nineteenth century British literature.
I love vampires (em, I mean - real vampires...). Wink
I love Severus Snape (in case it's not obvious enough).

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but feel free to ask (as long as it's not too personal)! Smile

Hehe, Welcome to the board(officially!) Wink

While I agree with you on books('cause there's NOTHING better than a real book you can touch, IMNSHO) I do like to read fanfic online and free ebooks--Wowio is one place, and at the urging of my hubby("just try it already!") I did get the free Kindle app for my computer, kicking & screaming the whole time,--though I've only gotten free books on there. I have to be dragged into the 21st century when it comes to certain things. I miss rotary phones, for instance, if you can believe it. Shocked But I much prefer curling up in a favorite chair, and just reading a book ^_^

I too am a vampire fan(real vampires FTW xD )--I have 'Love at First Bite' with George Hamilton to thank for that Heh love It was that movie that got me over my fear of vampires(scared of them when I was a kid) & I've never looked back.

Also, don't worry about names-- I go incognito almost everywhere I visit online.. Wink so it's not a big deal. And Knightmare Serenade is a cool user name, too. Yes
Melusine Hardbroom
Melusine Hardbroom
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

https://velanddark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum